Monday, November 19, 2012

Blogging

Truthfully this isn't the first time I've started a blog. I always manage to get a flicker of inspiration to start one of these, but it soon dies out because I'm just not committed enough to the idea of setting apart a small part of my day to write about my life. I feel like writing it down makes it final. Like at one point it was a fleeting thought, but now when I look back I'll see it as fact. "That's how I felt then" On the flip side of that issue. I really like the idea of being able to have a written history of my life. The older I get the more I wish I could look back into the past mes head. To see my thought process, but that ship has sailed. So all I can do now is  start and hope that in 1 2 3 years I'll still want to look back into my past selves heads. That's all for right now but hey maybe later today I'll have some more motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment