Monday, January 7, 2013

Nutmeg

There have been an ever increasing amount of times in my life where I step back and say "Man you're one weird kid" today was one of them. I woke up this morning once again with a terrible cold. I ate 2 oranges and had some oatmeal and green tea. I do this every time I get sick because I feel like upping how healthy I am really helps lesson how long and terrible the sickness lasts. Once my throat started feeling normal I then progressed to trying to enjoy my day. So immediately I wake up B and ask if he wants to smurkaburl. He then asks if we have any olive oil in the cupboard. I waltz up stairs and notice that we most definitely did not have any, so I walked back downstairs to report my findings. He was inquiring after the olive oil because there is an old hippy tradition that involves nutmeg extract and olive oil. If you mix these two together and rub it all over your torso you can become really stoned. So of course I was down. We walked to the store which was pretty funny because B isn't used to Iowa winters. So he was all bundled up as if he was going to trudge through the frozen tundras of Antarctica. We get to the store and end up buying all sorts of house cleaning stuff and olive oil. We get to the checkout and the lady totally gave me a free bag to put my stuff in. (This is only amazing to a college student who is familiar with "Savealot" convenience stores) We get home and B mixes the mixture onto a little plate. We then continued to rub it all over our own torsos and backs and arms. literally one of the grossest experiences ever. Then you have to leave it on for 30 mins. So we ventured downstairs again and listened to some Das Racist and enjoyed some incense and relaxation. I was dancing quite a bit because I very much so enjoy some Das racist. The waiting period was up and I went to take a shower to get the grossness off of me. I was so stoned I almost forgot how to take a shower. It was pretty ridiculous. After getting cleaned off I went back to my room and weather it was the Nutmeg or knock off brand NyQuil something was making me want to sleep. I poop you not it was one of the best naps I have ever taken in my life. I woke up stoned and ready to hang out, but it was 11 at night and M and B were not really down for doing to much. So we watched I love you man and smurkedanotherburl. It turns out I actually really love that movie. It was touching. I also love Jason Seagal so that always helps out my opinion of any movie in general. There wasn't really much substance in this little recap of my day, but man... I'm one weird kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment