"The days of getting drunk and high and making beautiful music in the night should never have to end."
Sometimes in life you should reminisce. I'm doing that in a way every time I write in this blog.
The street light was casting a pleasant orange light atop the bus stop I was sitting at. The glass walls encompassing my place of rest are like a shield keeping me from dark outside of them. The inside was homely you could almost imagine a little fire kindling on the concrete ground. Sparks popping about like kettle corn in every which direction. One landing on my shoe and me shaking it as if it was going to burn a hole into the leather. looking out of the glass house I noticed it looks as if it is a different world outside. like I'm watching a faint glimmer of the real world as I take refuge in my glass castle, but pay no mind to me. For what do the detailed ramblings of a homeless man really mean?
No comments:
Post a Comment